|Job Opening Details||back to list|
|Job Title:||Senior QA Engineer - Networking.|
|Job Description:||Job Description.
Desired Technical skills:
- Reasoble Past Project Complexity & understanding.
- In-depth understanding of Test Methodologies, SDLC (Waterfall, Agile), STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing and Black box Testing.
- Understanding and experience of various Test Matrix and test reports preparation.
- Working experience on L2/L3 feature testing.
- Hands on experience on Test Management Tool and Bug Tracking Tool.
- Working experience on Wireshark, Spirent, IXIA and its APIs for automation.
- Tools: GIT, SVN, Jira, ClearQuest, Quality Center, Test Rail (Others - specify).
- Working knowledge on any one scripting Language: Python/TCL.
- Understanding of whitebox Testing.
- Must have Clear Understanding of L2 and L3 concepts like Vlan, FDB, STP, RSTP, IPv4, IPv6, Open Flow, SDN, APR, ICMP, DHCP, VxLan, NvGRE, OVS, OPS.
- Test Planning, Estimation and Scheduling .
- Task and Resource planning.
- Strong experience in Team Leading.
- Must have strong Customer facing Communication Skills.
- Responsive in flexibility and learning new things.
Experience in Router, Switches and other networking devices would be added advantage.
- Embedded firmware or embedded hardware testing will be preffered
- Test automation using Java & Selenium web driver or any other automation framework / tool.
Debuging tools: Oscilloscope, Logic analyser, GDB, PDB, VectorCAST, GTest, Monkey runner.
|Key Skills:||SDLC (Waterfall, Agile), STLC, Bug Life Cycle,Manual Testing and Black box Testing,Test Management Tool and Bug Tracking Tool,Wireshark, Spirent, IXIA and its APIs for automation,Experience of any of these tools: GIT, SVN, Jira, ClearQuest, Quality Center, Test Rail,Test Planning, Estimation and Scheduling,Task and Resource planning|
|Required Experience:||4-6 yrs|
|Apply for this Job|