Shall be responsible for:
· Responsible for Inward Logistics /Outward Logistics as well as for Coordinating and managing logistics function at all centers.
· Managing the inventory reporting, budgets and legal compliance process.
· Responsible for Freight Forwarding & Shipping.
· Managing shipment planning, volumes and cost estimations to optimize logistic solutions. Shipping arrangements and containers planning.
· Coordination with customs house agents, logistic service providers, freight forwarders, cargo and shipping lines, insurance agencies, surveying and certifying agencies.
· Plant loading/Unloading/packing.
· Fleet Management.
· Inspecting documents and various pre/post shipping documents for imports and exports.
· Preparing documentation as per statutory requirements
· Prompt and cost effective arrangement of transportation facilities and dispatch from Port /CFS/ICD’s/Warehouses to our factories/Godown/centers safely in time.
· Preparation of weekly / monthly MIS reports as required by the management .Tracking of cargo & reporting.
· Timely submission of all vendor bills with Finance with in the 15 days of completion of activities.
· Ensure recovery of securities submitted to various agencies within one month of completion of the activity.